PURPOSE OF POSITION￼
Analyzes, researches and reviews claims for accuracy, completeness and approval. Prepares and maintains reports and records for processing in support of the LII Mailing Campaign.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this entry-level position will be a fast learner that takes initiative while expanding their knowledge of new things and completing tasks. If you feel that you would thrive in an organic culture that values creative thought and ambition please review the rest of this job description and submit your resume.
- Acts as administrate support for the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Acts as liaison between corporate and field offices to facilitate the gathering of information that will allow proper response to
claim losses and legal documents.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally with clients, team members, and LII staff
- Creation of documents to support claims being processed
- Directs preparation and filing of paperwork for government agencies to process claims
- Frequently communicate with governmental agencies holding the funds
- Handles various personal issues for the LII Mailing Campaign
- Identifies exposures to the company and reports to senior-level management on pending claims and litigation that may have an
adverse impact on the corporate goals.
- Maintain accurate records of all claim information and client communications
- Maintain confidentiality, use sound judgment, and perform independently while performing the duties of the Claim Analyst
- Perform high-level internet research to find documents and information
- Processes new claims and disseminates the claims to the appropriate parties
- Reviews and analyzes information for claims being processed by the COO
- Takes notes and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Use of customer service skills, phone & email etiquette, and overall business best-practices
- Utilize and function in Excel, Microsoft Word and Adobe
- Verbal communication in order to communicate effectively with clients and governmental agencies
- Work with COO to prioritize multiple projects
- Write cover letters, compose emails to claimants and record claim notes daily
- Problem Solving
- Independent thinker
- Customer service
- Written and Oral communication
- Genealogy Research
- Cloud applications
- Office Suite applications
- Tracking software
- Maintain standards of conduct
- Be respectful of self and others
- Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be consistent and fair
- Participate in training initiatives
￼The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the independent contractor in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.
Lost Assets Division of Lauth Investigations International, Inc. 1023 Walnut Street Boulder, CO 80302
To apply for the Internship Program please email your resume to: Maria M. Moreland | Director of Recruiting and People E – email@example.com P – 855.544.3463 Ext 5 www.lii-returnassets.com